MORNING DIET THE BREAKFAST CALORIE COUNT.
A healthy breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Skipping breakfast can cause a great loss of energy and prevent your mind from functioning accordingly. Always aim for a good combination of carbs and fiber with some protein when fixing diet breakfast.
It is recommended that breakfast calorie should not be more than 600 calories.
Here are ten breakfast meals to help start your day energetically:
• Peanut butter and banana sandwich with blueberries to snack on the side (404 calories).
• A spinach and tomato stuffed omelette with two pieces of toast is a great way to start your day (391 calories).
• Cereal with a little bit of blueberries and strawberries is the easiest way out of an unhealthy breakfast (407 calories).
• Waffles and low fat yoghurt topped with berries can spice up your healthy breakfast life once in a while (409 calories).
• There is nothing better than treating yourself to healthy oatmeal pancakes on a Saturday morning (390 calories).
• Fruit smoothies are a great breakfast for any day so put that blender to use (402 calories).